- “A study of the credit risk management among small scale entrepreneurs.”
- “Stocks and investments: Risk management in the third world countries of Africa.”
- “Financial risk management: Consumer expectations vis-à-vis production expense reduction measures.”
- “A step by step analysis of the business risks involved in loans, credits and insurance of a grocery store business.”
- “A comparative analysis of inventory risk management between wholesale and retail stores.”
Because of being quite difficult and tedious, risk management dissertation topics require a patient and determined research. Risk management is very broad and can include business management, politics and almost everything prone to risks.
1. Title: “A study of the credit risk management among small scale entrepreneurs.”
Credit risk management is crucial to small scale entrepreneurs because they have a limited business capital to circulate and manage. Credit mismanagement of the limited financial resource can have a huge impact on the business as a whole. This study is aimed at providing a complete analysis of different strategies employed by small scale businesses in relation to credit risk management.
2. Title: “Stocks and investments: Risk management in the third world countries of
Stocks and investments naturally carry risks. Stock and investment risk management is dealt with in a flexible approach which depends on the risk involved. It follows the conclusion that the higher the risk, the more complicated and challenging risk management would be. This is specifically the case in the third world countries of Africa where investments are generally considered as high risk.
3. Title: “Financial risk management: Consumer expectations vis-à-vis production expense
There are times when consumer expectations do not coincide with the allotted budget. This usually happens during off-peak season when sales are relatively low and management needs to employ cost-reduction measures alongside marketing schemes. During these times, there is an increased risk in both product/service quality and sales. Failure to handle and balance the interest of both can cause your business some serious losses. This is one of the most difficult risk management dissertation topics, as this requires continuous research and trend monitoring.
4. Title: “A step by step analysis of the business risks involved in loans, credits and
insurance of a grocery store business.”
A grocery store business is a relatively safe one. Because it offers commodities which are usually considered as necessities, very minimal risks are present. However, this topic deals with the business risks involved with regard loans, credits and insurance used by a grocery store business in its regular operations.
5. Title: “A comparative analysis of inventory risk management between wholesale and
Wholesale and retail stores vary in almost all aspects; one of these aspects includes inventory risk management. A wholesale as a business enterprise dealing with large inventory, is a lot more complicated than a retail business. However, with regard to the business’ return on investment, the dynamics of the retail business requires more steps and measure than that of wholesale. But despite these contrasting features, they both share a common ground which is inventory risk management.