Welcome to dissertationwritings.com (the "Website"), a service provided by CoreForce Ltd. and the subsidiaries it has ("CoreForce", "we", "us" or "our").
- Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
- About Your Consent
- What Information we Collect about You
- How Long We Keep Your Information
- How We Share Your Information, including Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
- Where the Personal Data of Yours Can Be Processed
- About Cookies Files
- Our use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools
- About Marketing and Opting out
- About Your Rights
- Whom You Can Complaint To
- About Children
- How to Contact Us
Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information exceptionally for legal reasons and in compliance with personal data protection law, for purposes such as:
- to provide you with the Services you request;
- to ensure that our Website content is presented on your device in the most effective way;
- to contact you in relation to an ordering process;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and CoreForce.
- to manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications;
- to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to notify you about changes in our Services;
- to respond to, and handle any comments, queries or complaints addressed by you regarding the Website and our Services, and any similar comments, queries or complaints from other customers;
- to conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- to contact you for marketing purposes, where applicable;
- to manage our website and for domestic operations, including diagnostic, analysis of data, testing, investigation, survey purposes, and statistical use.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Legal Reasons for Handling of Your Information
We may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground to that end (i.e. "legal basis" in terms of GDRP). For the purposes of this Policy, our legal basis for processing for your personal data is:
- your consent which is necessary for certain types of processing (for direct marketing, for example);
- because the handling is required for the fulfillment of a contract between you and CoreForce or for us to take any necessary prior steps before entering into such a contract, on condition that we do this exceptionally per your request;
- our legitimate interest in:
- protecting CoreForce and our customers from attempts to engage in fraudulent transactions (for our fraud detection processes);
- protecting the security of your account;
- providing quality customer support.
- to comply with a legal obligation.
Before we can process your personal data, we will ask you to give your consent for certain processing activities. Please note that if you have earlier expressed your consent you may freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal ground for processing, then we will cease handling your personal data. Please be advised that in case we need to handle your personal data for the purpose of managing the Website and/or providing our Services, but you argue or do not agree with us handling your personal information, the Website and/or our Services may become not accessible for you.
What Information we Collect about You
During your use of the Website and our Services we can collect your personal and non-personal data and we can collect it in a few different ways.
Information We Collect Directly from You
- Information which you provide us with by filling in our Order Form or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you ordering Services on the Website, submit certain materials for your Paper, edit your profile/ account, take part in a survey, and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include:
- your name;
- email address;
- phone number, and
- details of your academic profile.
This data is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and CoreForce and to allow us to carry out our legal obligations arising from this contract.
- Additionally, if you wish, you may also complete a survey on your profile and provide us with the following information:
- your place of birth;
- birth date;
- your gender;
- your academic level;
- your academic major (area of study); and
- your family status.
The judicial reason for handling this information is our legitimate interests in improving our Services and providing quality service support.
Information from Third Parties
- your payment card holder name;
- email registered, and
- your address.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services or access our Website, we automatically collect non-personally identifiable information but which potentially may be used to identify you personally. This includes data about your device, browser, OS, your IP-address, general location information (country) and time zone, and the date and time of each of your session on our Website. This information may be collected through various technologies, including server logs, cookies and similar technologies (web beacons, for example).
Information We Collect Directly from You
We may also collect from you certain non-personal data, including any materials you provide us for your Paper and password of your profile.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will maintain your information exceptionally until we may need it according to the conditions given in 'Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data' section. If necessary, we can hold information for over a longer period of time in order to adhere to our legislative or regulatory liabilities.
How We Share Your Information (including Categories of Recipients of Personal Data)
Your personal data can be shared with other third parties as follows:
- Any of the third parties accomplish some specific actions on our behalf which include the processing of the personal data provided by you. We give those third parties an availability of the personal data of yours only when it is required so.
- Your personal data can be rendered to the external organizations and agencies, which allows to avoid and notice any fraud actions (including but not limited to the fraudulent transactions) or illegal actions.
- Your personal data can be sold, divulge, or transmitted being a part of a corporate business transactions, which is related to the merger, financing, joint venture, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, receivership, or bankruptcy, when the data could be rendered to the third- parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- Your personal data may be transferred to any third parties in case we have an obligation to reveal and give your personal data for the purpose of observing any juridical responsibility (according to the court order).
- Any cumulative non-personal data related to the visitors of our Website, sales and traffic patterns, including the partners of ours and the third parties.
- Your personal data can be rendered to the third parties in case you give us your prior affirmative consent. You can provide us with it in the written form or online by means of "click-through" agreements; by accepting the terms related to the disclosure of some specific Services; in oral form while communicating with the Customer Support Representatives of our Website.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Our Service Providers
We may disclose your personal data to third-party contractors, service providers and partners who complete transactions or provide us with certain services (for example, payment card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). We will ensure they have appropriate measures in place to protect your data.
To enable and support us in providing the Services, we may also transfer your personal data within our group of companies (to an affiliate, or a subsidiary company).
Where the Personal Data Can Be Processed
Our use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools
Marketing and Opting-out
If you previously gave us your consent, we may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages and similar services about our Services, promotions and special offers which may be interested to you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO ASK US TO STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you wish to exercise this right, you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
As a data subject (in terms of GDPR) you have rights with regard to personal data you provided us with. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. Therefore, you have:
- right of access to your personal data. There’s the right for you to obtain your personal data that is stored or processed about you. Your request may be subject to a small fee depending on certain circumstances and depending on when you request this right.
- right of rectification. If your personal data are wrong, incorrect or not complete, you have the right to obtain correction of your data.
- right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'). You can ask to remove your data in case:
- you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- you object to the processing for direct marketing;
- your data have been unlawfully processed, or
- when processing personal data of children.
- right to restrict the processing of your personal data, for example where the personal data is inaccurate or where you have objected to the processing.
- right to object to processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. You can always object to the processing of personal data about you for direct marketing and profiling in connection to such marketing.
- right to request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, for example where a computer program makes decisions which affect your contractual rights.
- right to data portability. You have a right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
Your request to exercise your rights will be assessed given the circumstances in every individual case. Please note that we may also preserve and use your data to respond to our legal commitments, settle disputes, and ensure compliance with the agreement. When submitting your request, please put it in written form by sending an email to our Customer Support Team - email@example.com
If you have any concerns about how we collect or process your data you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection: 1 Iasonos str., 1082 Nicosia P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia Tel: +357 22818456 Fax: +357 22304565 Email: commissioner_dataprotection.gov.cy
Our Website and our Services are not aimed for children below 16 years of age. No person who is below 16 years of age has a right to share with us any personal data. We do not deliberately or purposely gather personal data from children below 16 years of age. In case you are below 16 years of age, you shall not use this Website or leave any information on it or through our Services, purchase anything on it, or provide us with any information, which may include your name, address, phone number, your e-mail, nickname or user name. In case we find out that we have gathered any personal data from any child below 16, such information will be deleted. In case you assume there’s any data from or about a child below 16, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.